Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This might be fun

Well my sistas...it's never too late to learn - and I say get on board. This blogging craze is not going away, and it's a terrific way to strengthen relationships, make new friends and we just might learn a little something along the way.
It will take time, just like anything we do, to get this blog up and going. It needs good content - and of course if you already know me - I am ready to "decorate"!
I intend to use this blog to not only post my "moments", I also want to use this space to be supportive of you - so feel free to "spill"....I'll promise to use my limited "wisdom" as a sounding board.
So, logging out now to get to the decorating....until tomorrow!

2 comments:

Becker said...

What a great picture. Can't wait to see more updates from you!
The Beckers

tiffanydavlin said...

How fun! I need to get on this "blog train" as well!

I'm sure you know that I'll be on time to time to get your "PC (politically correct) advice" ...hehe..

Miss and love you!